weekly palette #6, rock circles
as a reminder, the winner will be announced on the last sunday of every month.
this month’s prize is a stack of 4×6 papers… some vintage and antique book pages and sheet music, handmade papers, printed papers, etc.
here are the “rules” if you missed the first posts:
- create something using some or all of the colors in the weekly palette (at least three is preferred).
- “something” = anything. if you make it, it counts. an assemblage, something altered, a painting, a collage, an art journal page, a book/book cover, a dress, a pair of mittens, jewelry, digital art, a newly refinished piece of furniture, a craft item — anything. any medium. i just want to see people get creative.
- email a photo (or two) of your piece with the email subject “weekly palette” to hi (at) altered bits (dot) com but in proper email format with no spaces. include your name, blog or website address and whatever else you want.
- IF YOU’RE SUBMITTING SOMETHING PERSONAL, SUCH AS AN ART JOURNAL PAGE THAT YOU DON’T WANT POSTED, PLEASE INDICATE SO. i’m kind of a mind-reader, but not always spot-on.
- check back on the last sunday of the month to see if you’ve won as i’ll post the winner’s name, blog or web address, and submission photo (unless they’ve requested it not be posted).
- feel free to enter every week for additional chances to win at the end of the month. one submission = one entry.
- have fun creating!